1. Artificial grass requires little in the way of maintenance – no watering or mowing is required.
2. You save on the cost of water and buying and operating a lawn mower.
3. No expensive fertilizers and weed killers need be bought.
4. Because you do not need to use chemicals to grow or protect the grass, you are not adding to pollution levels and affecting the environment on an ongoing basis.
5. You will not have to spend time pulling out weeds.
6. Artificial grass is long lasting and you will not have to incur the expense or hassles of period replanting that natural grass will require.
7. Artificial grass offers excellent drainage, so after rain or any use of water, the grass will dry quickly.
8. The good drainage also means that you don’t have to worry about puddles of water collecting and lasting for days and then leaving patches of mud for the unwary to step in.
9. Playing sports on the lawn will not damage the grass.
10. Artificial grass always looks perfectly manicured so you will never have to worry about an unkempt lawn.